Full-Day Private Tour (6hrs)
Our magnificent tour begins from Fira Town (cruise ship port) or your hotel. You can stop to pose for an unforgettable picture, 250 meters above the sea level. You will definitely feel that you are at the top of the world!
Between Fira and Imerovigli, you will find the amazing Firostefani a small and quiet village with exceptional views to the caldera where you can also admire the famous Blue Dom Church. It seems like you will certainly fall in love with Firostefani.
As we go on we will reach Imerovigli that is situated on a high cliff. The name comes from the word “vigla” which means “observatory”. In front of Imerovigli you must see the enormous rock which is called Skaros, an observatory to look out for pirates with the castle on top of it that was built during the 13th century.
We move on to the second most important town Oia. Oia has an mystique scent attracting artists from all over the world. There are so many art galleries and other places of cultural interest to visit so you will never be bored. Take pictures of the whitewashed houses and walk around the winding streets. You will also have some free time to shop for souvenirs or taste some of the best local delicacies of the island.
Our next destination is Pyrgos. This was the first capital of the island until 1800. You can walk along the narrow paths to the ruins of a Venetian Castle.
After a 5min drive we will find the Monastery of Prophet Elias. The Monastery was built in 1711, on the highest point of the island, 567m above the sea level. The striking view of the entire island is really amazing. Don’t miss the opportunity to taste the dessert wine, honey and extra virgin olive oil that’s made on site only by the monks.
Perissa with the extraordinaty 7km long black volcanic sandy beach is our next stop. The existence of the volcano on the island is obvious with the dark sand covering the beach. We are sure that you will find everything you want from this beach from crystal clear waters to amazing opportunities for water fun!
Last but not least is our next destination. The majestic Red Beach one of the most picturesque beaches of the island. The view of the red, almost vertical, volcanic rocks and the small, reddish pebbles will take your breath away.
Our tour would not leave out a visit at a traditional Winery so you can have the opportunity to taste sensational wines from some of the oldest vineyards in Europe. Try up the famous varietals of Santorini wines such as Assyrtiko, Nychteri and Vinsanto.
- 6-hour sightseeing led by an English speaking expert local guide.
- Comfort of touring in a private deluxe vehicle.
- Inside knowledge and personalized attention from your guide.
- Relax at the Black Sand beach of Perissa.
- Dive into the dazzling crystal clear waters of the Red Beach.
- Shopping time in Oia.
- Wine tasting.
- Enjoy unforgettable cliff views of the island away from the crowds.
- Capture the incredible scenery.
- Pickup and return from your hotel or Fira Town( Cruise ship port).
- 6-hour private tour of Santorini with English speaking expert local guide.
- Transport by air-conditioned modern Mercedes-Benz mini van.
- Wine-tasting of 3 different types of wine at a traditional winery. (Optional, upon alcohol consumption)
- All fees, admissions and taxes.
- Cable car tickets for cruise ship visitors (€ 6.00 per person/per ride).
- Meals and beverages not listed as inclusions.
- Guided tours inside official museums and ancient sites as the Akrotiri excavations.
- Personal expenses.
The tour can accommodate 1-8 guests, the rate is total, not per person. For more than 8 people, please contact us for a custom rate.
The tour is private and ideal for visitors willing to explore Santorini.